|07:45 – 08:15||TBC|
|07:30 – 08:15||TBC|
|07:30 – 08:45||Breakfast|
|09:00 – 10:15||Activity 1 (Workshop & Swimming for over 19) – 14-26 yr olds start 15 mins later|
|10:30 – 11:45||Activity 2 (Workshop for adults) – 14-26 yr olds start 15 mins later|
|12:00 – 13:30||Lunch|
|13:30 – 14:00||Prayers & Announcements|
|14:15 – 15:30||Workshop 1 (15+) / Activity 3 (2-14)|
|15:45 – 17:00||Workshop 2 (11+) / Activity 4 (2-10)|
|17:00 – 18:00||Free Time/Swimming for under 19|
|18:00 – 19:30||Dinner|
|19:35||Evening programme –
For 4-7: Kids Club (Location TBC)
For 8-10: Discussion circles (Segregated) (Location TBC)
For 11-14: Quran City (Location TBC)
For 15+: TED Talk, Nasheed & Poetry (Salat Hall)
|20:30||Salat, Dua & Ziyara|
|21:00||Night Programme –
For 11-14 & 15-18: Campfires & Discussion Circles (Segregated)
For 19+: Panel Discussion (Salat Hall)
|4:47||Fajr Salat (Prayer times will be 2-3 minutes later each day)|
What You Need
BEDDING: Duvets, sheets and pillows will be provided, but you can bring your own if you wish.
CLOTHING: We suggest that campers bring old but clean clothing. New clothing may look like old clothing when returning home. Clothing should be marked with the camper’s name and a clothing list is handy when packing to make sure that everything that is brought to camp returns home.
- Two pairs of pyjamas, including fleece pyjamas for cool nights.
- Two pairs of shoes – (running shoes and walking shoes) and slippers for the bathroom and pool.
- Daily change of socks and underwear, plus spares.
Heavy and light shirts. For sisters, long loose tops with long sleeves, and loose tops for brothers.
- Warm jacket and sweatshirt or jumper.
- Hat / cap to keep cool outside.
- Two to three pairs of long trousers or jeans, two pairs of athletic shorts.
- Everyone is required to have long trousers during prayers and at least a shirt. No tank tops allowed during prayers and during lectures in the prayer hall. Sisters must be covered appropriately.
- Two swimsuits. For sisters only one piece swimwear is recommended. Swim nappies for babies.
- Rain jacket.
- Three to four t-shirts. Pack one white one t-shirt/top for a special activity.
- One or two pairs of waterproof tracksuits / jogging bottoms.
- One to two abayas for sisters or dishdashas for brothers.
PACK AS LIGHT AS POSSIBLE – THE LESS YOU PACK, THE LESS YOU CARRY!
- Toothpaste, toothbrush, and dental floss.
- Soap, shampoo, and waterproof bag to keep toiletries in.
- Bath towel, pool towel, and washcloth.
- Brush or comb (Please keep cosmetic items to a minimum).
- Insect repellent & sunscreen.
- Flashlight, with extra batteries.
- Pen/Pencil and notebook.
Laundry bag for dirty clothes. Please note laundry services are only available for babies and in emergencies.
- Extra plastic bags.
- Small first aid kit.
- Money for merchandise, special events, vending machine and snacks.
If you have any prescription medications, please bring it with original labels.
- Camera (please label with your name).
- Water bottle to drink and carry with you.
- Mobile phones and chargers (please label chargers with your name).
Do Not Bring!
- Valuables (we are not responsible for valuables brought to camp).
- Playing cards.
- Knives & weapons.
- Chewing gum (this will damage the facility when left on the ground).
- Any forbidden substances or materials such as drugs, alcohol, and other prohibited items.
- Forbidden forms of music.
- Hair straighteners or curlers.
NOTE: We have zero tolerance for anyone bringing, soliciting, or taking such substances. Such persons will be immediately expelled and other actions may be taken to resolve the issue.
Rules And Regulations
The following rules must be followed during camp at all times. Any intended violations will result in disciplinary action including expulsion from the camp.
- Respect all campers with kind and polite behaviour, manners and etiquette.
- No use of foul language at any time.
- Obey rules for segregation of genders.
- Dress modestly according to Islam while present at the camp, Hijab is compulsory when in public or mixed areas.
- Show courtesy to others when playing.
- Practice moderation when eating and do NOT waste food.
- Respect and protect the private property of others.
- Obey instructions from the camp staff.
- Respect the timing schedules of the program.
- Sleep timings and lights out should be observed.
- No smoking and no music at any time.
- All safety rules must be observed at all times and do not enter where prohibited.
Texting and communication between campers during camp is strictly prohibited. Mobile phones are allowed but strongly discouraged and cannot be used during lecture, workshop and prayer sessions. Texting, or using any social networking sites such as facebook or twitter and communication between brothers and sisters at camp is strictly prohibited. Anyone caught socializing electronically will be sent home without a refund and at campers’ expense.
- All campers must attend prayers and be there on time.
- No cutoff shirts or shorts are allowed in the prayer hall.
- Shoes should be placed on the rack before entering the hall.
Brothers and sisters will enter and exit the hall from their respective doors.
- Participation during prayers such as recitations is highly encouraged.
- All campers MUST keep their bed and dorm clean at all times.
Campers MUST respect other dorm members.
- Do not make noise when others are sleeping.
- Do not turn on lights after lights out.
- Do not touch other dorm member’s items without permission.
- Rubbish must be placed in the bins and not on the floor.
- Do not take long showers, be mindful of others who are waiting.
- Turn off all lights and fans when not necessary.
- Campers should read the menu before going to the server and line up to be served.
- Campers should return their trays to the kitchen staff.
- Do not leave your water bottles around the facility.
- Take the bottle with you or throw it in the bin after emptying the bottle.
- All rubbish MUST be placed in the bins at all times.
- All playroom equipment MUST be used with care.
- Footballs and other equipment should be returned to the designated area after use.
- Any damage to the equipment will result in replacement charges to the camper.
- Camp property must be maintained with respect.
Terms and Conditions
While every effort is made to ensure content provided on this site for the camp (including images, activities, dates, descriptions, programme, speakers) is accurate it may be subject to change or availability. We accept no liability for any such changes. Please ensure you frequently check the site for the latest news and details.
Campers must follow instructions from camp staff at all times, failure to do so may lead to suspension from activities and also expulsion from the camp. In such instances no refunds are made and a ban from future camps will apply.
- If you are transferring the ticket to someone else, you will need to inform us as well as register the new guest details.
- Ticket bought can be transferred to someone else of the same age range.
- If the ticket is transferred to someone younger, there will be a 20% fee of the value of the ticket.
- If the ticket is transferred to someone of an older age range or is changed to full-stay, correct amount needs to be paid to CampUK.
Cancelling a Ticket
- Please be sure you can attend the camp when you are making your booking.
Cancellation will result in 20% fee of the value of the ticket if cancelled before 12th July 2019.
- Any cancellation from 13th July will result in 30% fee of the value of the ticket.
- Any cancellation from 1st August will be non-refundable.
Children Attending Camp
Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by a paying adult/guardian on the camp. Such bookings without the necessary adult/guardian will be cancelled and a fee of 20% of the value of the ticket will apply.
CampUK will be using several forms of media (photograph, audio, video, broadcast, etc) on camp to record activities. Your booking gives us the right to use all forms of this media that you may be present in for current or future camp activities, marketing and literature.
Segregation and Dress Code must be adhered to all times as detailed in the camp regulations. Attendance in prayers and workshops is compulsory.
With regards to Salat and Fiqh issues the scholars will be acting according to the school of Ahlulbayt (AS) in practice and preaching. We welcome campers from any school and hope that this camp can be an example of unity and respect to all.
About Condover Hall
The owners of the Condover Hall venue have all the appropriate licenses, insurance, health and safety requirements, and other legal and statutory requirements and procedures (including first aid, fire safety, DBS checks and equipment testing) that are necessary for hosting a camp and providing activities, accommodation, catering, instruction and supervision. CampUK does not accept liability for any damages resulting from any failures of the above.
Cancellation of Camp
In the unlikely event that the camp is cancelled, you will be due for refund but we cannot guarantee that it will be for the full amount you paid. Booking of tickets implies acceptance of these terms.