While every effort is made to ensure content provided on this site for the camp (including images, activities, dates, descriptions, programme, speakers) is accurate it may be subject to change or availability. We accept no liability for any such changes. Please ensure you frequently check the site for the latest news and details.
Campers must follow instructions from camp staff at all times, failure to do so may lead to suspension from activities and also expulsion from the camp. In such instances no refunds are made and a ban from future camps will apply.
- If you are transferring the ticket to someone else, you will need to inform us as well as register the new guest details.
- Ticket bought can be transferred to someone else of the same age range.
- If the ticket is transferred to someone younger, there will be a 20% fee of the value of the ticket.
- If the ticket is transferred to someone of an older age range or is changed to full-stay, correct amount needs to be paid to CampUK.
Cancelling a ticket:
- Please be sure you can attend the camp when you are making your booking.
- Cancellation will result in 20% fee of the value of the ticket if cancelled before 12th July 2019.
- Any cancellation from 13th July will result in 30% fee of the value of the ticket.
- Any cancellation from 1st August will be non-refundable.
Children attending camp:
Children under 12 years old (on 12th August 2019) must be accompanied by a paying adult/guardian on the camp. Such bookings without the necessary adult/guardian will be cancelled and a fee of 20% (or 30% – see paragraph above) of the value of the ticket will apply.
CampUK will be using several forms of media (photograph, audio, video, broadcast, etc) on camp to record activities. Your booking gives us the right to use all forms of this media that you may be present in for current or future camp activities, marketing and literature.
Segregation and Dress Code must be adhered to all times as detailed in the camp regulations. Attendance in prayers and workshops is compulsory.
With regards to Salat and Fiqh issues the scholars will be acting according to the school of Ahlulbayt (AS) in practice and preaching. We welcome campers from any school and hope that this camp can be an example of unity and respect to all.
About Condover Hall:
The owners of the Condover Hall venue have all the appropriate licenses, insurance, health and safety requirements, and other legal and statutory requirements and procedures (including first aid, fire safety, DBS checks and equipment testing) that are necessary for hosting a camp and providing activities, accommodation, catering, instruction and supervision. CampUK does not accept liability for any damages resulting from any failures of the above.
Cancellation of Camp:
In the unlikely event that the camp is cancelled, you will be due for refund but we cannot guarantee that it will be for the full amount you paid. Booking of tickets implies acceptance of these terms.