14th – 19th August 2020
Event will start in
Your Content Goes Here
Your Content Goes Here
- Ibraheim Al Ansari is a final year Law student at Brunel University London.
- He has been reciting for the ahlulbayt from a very young age and started public speaking in 2017. He has also been teaching lessons at several centres and organisations to various age groups ranging from 8-21 years old since 2016 covering Fiqh, Aqaid, Akhlaq and Quran.
- Haj Jalal Moughania is a practicing lawyer and partner at the AT Law Group, a multi-specialty midsize firm based in the US. Moughania holds a Doctorate in Law and a Bachelors in Political Science and Psychology.
- He serves on the Board of Trustees at the Mainstay Foundation USA. Moughania is an author and lecturer on topics related to Muslim-American identity, civic society and integration, and Islamic thought.
- Shaykh Mohammed Al-Saadi was born and raised in the United States. He completed his Upper Intermediate Studies (_suṭūḥ ʿulyā_) and began his Advanced Studies (_baḥth khārij_) at the Islamic seminary (_ḥawzah_) in Najaf, Iraq. Prior to that, he received his bachelor’s degree in Communications with a double emphasis in Electronic Media and Speech at the University of Michigan where he also minored in Philosophy and completed his Pre-Medical requirements.
- He currently resides with his wife and three children in Dearborn Heights, Michigan, U.S.A.
Sheikh Mohammed Al-Saadi
- Sheikh Mohammed Al-Hilli holds a Masters degree in Pharmacy from the University of London and an MA in Islamic Studies from Middlesex University in the UK. Having studied Hawza (Islamic Seminary education) in both London and Najaf for over 15 years, he also teaches Hawza studies at the Islamic College in London.
- He is the author of 3 books: ‘Arbaeen The Walk’, ‘Muharram Sermons’ and ‘Baqi: Past, Present & Future.’
- Heading the innovative Islamic Education Department at Noor Trust in the UK, he regularly conducts sought-after Quranic commentary programmes as well as practical courses on social, historic, moral and jurisprudential areas of relevance to Muslims in the West. He organises workshops and courses on marriage and parenting, participates in interfaith events globally and takes groups for Ziyarah and Hajj annually.
Sheikh Mohammed Al-Hilli
- Dr Ali Al-Hilli is a scientist by profession with a PhD in Bioinformatics from University of Glasgow. He is also an Islamic speaker and author with a Masters in Islamic Studies from Islamic College and Middlesex University in London. He was taught by renowned scholars and academics such as Prof. Ayatollah Milani and Prof. Ali Paya.
- He began his Islamic lecturing career in 2012 and has since then delivered hundreds of lectures, workshops, discussion circles and debates. He specialises on topics that are contemporary and important to the youth, such as self development, worship and mental health. See his lectures and workshops here.
- Dr Al-Hilli is also the author of the book “101 ways to Concentrate in Prayer” which has sold thousands worldwide. The second edition of the book is available for purchase here.
- Dr Al-Hilli has been involved in many community projects including founding the Muslim Families Initiative and Mesopotamian Youth Association charity.
Dr. Ali Al-Hilli
- GP with an interest in child and adolescent mental health, trainee child psychotherapist and youth MHFA trainer.
Dr. Amina Al-Yassin
- Zahra Al Alawi has graduated from a Media and Television degree at the University of Hertfordshire in England. As well as being personally tutored by Islamic scholars and lecturers.
- She has been presenting and lecturing globally for over 12 years. She has lectured and chaired conferences around the United Kingdom, Canada, Norway, Dar Es Salaam, Iraq, Bahrain and Kuwait. Her Television talk show “Womans View” on Sky 831 broadcasted over 300 episodes interviewing a range of women.
- Zahra has also appeared on British media channels such as BBC, ITV3 and Channel4 speaking on Islamic issues. She has also been quoted in “The Telegraph” and “The Independent” news articles. Zahra had a meeting with the British Prime Minister in 2016 at 10 Downing Street where she projected to him the achievements of British Muslim Women.
- Hadil started her career in mental health in the US working with refugees and survivors of torture. She completed her systemic and family therapy training at the Institute of Psychiatry in the UK in 2005. Since then she been working in the NHS within Child and Adolescent Mental health Services offering therapy to young people and their families.
- She was involved in the first response in supporting schools and families following Grenfell fire and continues to work with families who have been affected by the fire.
- Hadil is also trained in Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR) which is a trauma focused therapy, delivering this therapy to adults ,children and family groups.
- Hadil is currently working on her doctorate in Systemic Psychotherapy researching the social construction of mental suffering in the Iraqi population living in London.
- In addition to her NHS post, Hadil runs a small private clinic on the weekends in Central London where she sees families, couples and individuals for therapeutic work.
- Abbas is a qualified Accountant by profession and currently runs his business in pharmaceuticals.
- He is married with two children aged 13 and 11 is actively involved within the community as the current vice chairman of Stanmore Jafferys (having being the chairman for the last four years), a qualified FA Level 1 Coach with the Stanmore Jafferys Football Academy and a Madhressa teacher within the Higher Education Department.
- He has also previously served as a mentor at a number of summer camps in Sweden and Iran under COEJ and The World Federation.
- In addition to having a Parents Of Teens Coaching Certificate, Abbas has co-authored two books with his wife Shaheen: ‘Marriage to Parenthood – The Heavenly Path’ and ‘Selecting a Spouse – The Heavenly Path’ both Abbas and his wife Shaheen have both been involved in delivering workshops in the area of marriage, spouse selection, teen-parenting for over 10 years in various parts of the world including London, Leicester, Birmingham, Chicago, Orlando, India, Kenya,Tanzania etc.
- Shaheen Merali has a BSc in Psychology, a Diploma in Montessori Education and is a Certified Parenting by Connection Instructor.
- She and her husband have co-authored two books in The Heavenly Path series, and have been conducting workshops for the last 10 years on Spouse Selection, Marriage and Parenting.
- She has a company, Buzz Ideazz, which seeks to help children love the faith from a young age, through fun products and a sharing of ideas on a blog.
- Ahmad Bazzi was born and raised in Windsor Ontario to religious Lebanease parents and attended Islamic school from a young age.
- He is a 5th year hawza student at Imam Hussain Hawza in Windsor which is accredited by both Najaf and Qum.
- He holds a diploma in CNC programing and recently received an advanced diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- He has been teaching at Imam Hussain Foundation for 4 years and has been lecturing and holding workshops at various mosques and universities for 4 years as well.
Sheikh Ahmad Bazzi
- An Award Winning Poet, Public Speaker, Data Scientist, and Activist Syed Shabeer Kirmani, has been invited to deliver talks throughout the US, Canada and the United Kingdom.
- He is active in the Florida community, having served on multiple management committees, as well as teaching & mentoring at institutes throughout the region. He was co-founder of the Ahlul-Bayt Society at UCF, and served as President and Vice President of the Society.
- Syed Shabeer is a graduate of UCF, having a Bachelor’s in Economics, Mathematics & Computer Science, and a Master’s in Engineering. He is currently working on his PhD at UCF.
Sayyid Shabbir Kirmani
- Dr. Mohammad Mozaffari has a passionate interest in facilitating and improving opportunities for disadvantaged communities; locally, regionally and internationally.
- As a dentist working in Leeds, he works to deliver high quality dental care and improve oral health within the primary care field.
- He is a tertiary sector leadership coach, working to improve capacity and growth within tertiary organisations and provide access to high quality leadership development training, including Myers-Briggs Type Indicator and Thomas-Killman Instrument.
- He has been involved in grassroots projects in the Muslim community for the past decade, developing opportunities to help engage young people in faith and wider society. He is the current chairman of Leeds Muslim Youth Group, working to provide social, spiritual and holistic educational opportunities for Muslim and the wider community in West-Yorkshire.
Dr. Mohammad Mozaffari
What you get for the price
A dozen activities to choose from
Three course meal, three times a day.
Family friendly Islamic environment.
Cinema on site (for children).
Connect and benefit from great speakers, mentors and facilitators.
Transport. (To and from London only).
Variety of workshops throughout the week.
All our activities are insured.
Qualified and trained staff to rely on.