26th – 31st August 2019
Event will start in
- Born and raised in Windsor Ont.
- 4th year lecturing, teaching and reciting
- 5th year Hawza
- Last semester Mechanical Engineering
- Canadian Lebanese
- Student at Imam Hussain Hawza in Windsor, Canada since 2014
- BComm in International Business from Concordia University
- Diploma in Business Management / Marketing from Dawson College
- Principal of Al-Sadeq Academy – An Islamic Elementary Private School
- Founder of AlMujtaba Islamic Network http://www.almujtaba.com
- Teacher at the Imam Hussain PreHawza and Imam Ridha Quran Institute
Sayyid Hasan Tabatabai
- World renowned reciter of dua and nasheed.
Abathar Al Halawaji
- An Award Winning Poet, Public Speaker, Data Scientist, and Activist Syed Shabeer Kirmani, has been invited to deliver talks throughout the US, Canada and the United Kingdom.
- He is active in the Florida community, having served on multiple management committees, as well as teaching & mentoring at institutes throughout the region. He was co-founder of the Ahlul-Bayt Society at UCF, and served as President and Vice President of the Society.
- Syed Shabeer is a graduate of UCF, having a Bachelor’s in Economics, Mathematics & Computer Science, and a Master’s in Engineering. He is currently working on his PhD at UCF.
Sayyid Shabbir Kirmani
Sayyid Ali Khalkhali studied at University of London, School of Pharmacy, achieving a Masters in Pharmacy degree in 2008. He successfully completed a Masters degree in Islamic studies in Islamic College, London, under the supervision of Ayatollah Sayyid Fadhil Milani in 2012. Since 2010, Sayyid Al-Khalkhali has been studying in the Islamic Seminary (Hawza) of Qom, Iran and the Hawza Ilmiya in London, England. In addition to studying, Sayyid Ali Khalkhali has always had the enthusiasm to teach and propagate the pristine teachings of the Quran and Ahlulbayt. He has been teaching at at al-Asr Alulbayt Islamic School since 2004, and offers private lessons to various community members worldwide.
Sayyid Ali Khalkhali
- Sheikh Mohammed Al-Hilli holds a Masters degree in Pharmacy from the University of London and an MA in Islamic Studies from Middlesex University in the UK.
- Having studied Hawza (Islamic Seminary education) in both London and Najaf for over 15 years, he also teaches Hawza studies at the Islamic College in London.
- He is the author of 3 books: ‘Arbaeen The Walk’, ‘Muharram Sermons’ and ‘Baqi: Past, Present & Future.’
- Heading the innovative Islamic Education Department at Noor Trust in the UK, he regularly conducts sought-after Quranic commentary programmes as well as practical courses on social, historic, moral and jurisprudential areas of relevance to Muslims in the West. He organises workshops and courses on marriage and parenting, participates in interfaith events globally and takes groups for Ziyarah and Hajj annually.
Sheikh Mohammed Al-Hilli
- Haj Jalal Moughania is a practicing lawyer and partner at the AT Law Group, a multi-specialty midsize firm based in the US. Moughania holds a Doctorate in Law and a Bachelors in Political Science and Psychology.
- He serves on the Board of Trustees at the Mainstay Foundation USA.
- Moughania is an author and lecturer on topics related to Muslim-American identity, civic society and integration, and Islamic thought.
- Dr. Mohammad Mozaffari is a NHS dentist working in Leeds. He has been involved in grassroots projects in the Muslim community for the past decade, developing projects to help engage young people in faith and wider society.
- He is Co-Founder and current chairman of Leeds Muslim Youth Group (‘LMYG’), a 3-19 age-range Muslim youth group providing social development, spiritual and holistic educational opportunities for the Muslim and wider communities in West-Yorkshire.
- He is also a leadership development coach, with a specialism in psycho-analytics. He is currently working on a national pilot of a new model of tertiary sector training combining classical Leadership Development with community organising training.
Dr. Mohammad Mozaffari
- Canadian Iraqi psychotherapist, also known as The Muslim Counsellor.
- Passionate public speaker in Muslim Mental Health, Social Justice , Islamic issues and poetry.
- She has worked locally and internationally on a variety of mental health initiatives working tirelessly to break the stigma around the topic within the community.
- Berak also speaks on a variety of Islamic and Psychological issues bridging the connection and misconceptions around Islam and mental health and Islam and women.
- Having successful workshop, media and lecture tours in the UK and Australia,
- Working with youths and parents with cross cultural generational dialogues as well as motivational and mindfulness talks, Berak continues to encourage people to reach their full potential with the motto of: Inspire Lift Empower
|Individual tickets||Full week (early-bird)
26th – 31st
26th – 31st
|2-6 years old||£160||£200|
|7-15 years old||£180||£210|
|16-21 years old||£100 (partially subsidised for this age group)||£100 (partially subsidised for this age group)|
|22+ years old||£225||£250|
|Family tickets||Full week (early-bird)
26th – 31st
26th – 31st
|Family of 2||£550||£625|
|Family of 3||£575||£650|
|Family of 4||£700||£800|
|Family of 5||£850||£975|
|Family of 6||£1,000||£1,150|
|Family of 7||£1,160||£1,330|
|Family of 8||£1,260||£1,440|
|Family of 9||£1,390||£1,590|
|Family of 10||£1,530||£1,750|
Please note, coach seats cost an extra fixed fee of £20, for one way or return bookings. This fee is for 26th departure, and return on 31st.
What you get for the price
60+ activities to choose from.
Three course meal, three times a day.
Family friendly Islamic environment.
Cinema on site (for children).
Connect and benefit from great speakers, mentors and facilitators.
Variety of workshops throughout the week.
All our activities are insured.
Qualified and trained staff to rely on.